So a few blogger friends and I are starting a new monthly link up called "Five Little Confessions" where you tell five things about yourself that others might not know, that you might not want others to know. Just for fun. No murder confessions please.
This is our first month, and since I've not been great with blogging lately I haven't been announcing it like I should. . . Oops! So now you know, chop chop! Just kidding. But for future reference, we'll be hosting the link up on the first Wednesday of the month.
I'm not technically hosting this month, Carrie and Jacq are hosting, but Aubrey (hi Aubrey! Sorry I never emailed you back!) had the great idea for me to use this month to tell you all about my etsy shop (the re-opening, since the opening didn't do so great thanks to many mistakes on my part!)
I don't know if they're confessions, per say, so like the Mormon woman blogging that Frozen is gay propaganda, this post is a bit of a stretch. Let's call them "Five Little Teasers"
1. My etsy shop is the reason (one of them any way) that I haven't been blogging as much. Drafting patterns for leggings, jammies and sweatshirts is a lot of work!
2. Aubrey inspired one of my shop items when she picked our "What Would You Do" theme for March, 1 yard of fabric. She bought my fabric and I bought hers. One word: Aztec.
3. I will be giving away one of my shop items on next weeks "What Would You Do" post on Wednesday! So if you have a toddler girl, or know a toddler girl, you're going to want to check it out!!
4. I am in love with my baby girl leggings. Two words: Metallic gold.
5. I draft my patterns with brown paper and sharpie. I recently grabbed a red sharpie and kept thinking I was bleeding every five seconds before remembering it was just marker on my hand. (Okay that one is kind of a blonde moment confession)
And just FYI, here are the awesome women I'm teaming up with for this link up.
Carrie from Curly Crafty Mom
Follow Carrie: Bloglovin' • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
Aubrey from Dreaming About Someday
Follow Aubrey: Bloglovin' • Twitter • Instagram
Jacq from Justjacq
Follow Jacq: Bloglovin' • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram
Kimberly from Olive the Things
Follow Kimberly: Bloglovin' • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram