Monday, July 30, 2012

I want to buy these clothes

Did you guys watch the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics?  I loved them.  I just love British music so that was awesome, especially Sir Paul McCartney's live performance.  And I think its so moving to see all the nations come together and parade around peacefully.  How honored they must be to represent their country.  And a lucky few got some really cute clothes! 

Its true, I like watching the parade of nations for the clothes.  You know what would be cool?  If they had a store where you could buy the clothes designed for the parade!  This is what I would want to buy:

Poland's dresses.  How beautiful were they?  And those little bolero jackets?  Adorable!! 
VIA

Sweden's shirts.  Love the colors (their national colors) and love the stripes.  Totally on trend. 
VIA

The Netherlands' jackets.  At first I was taken by the women's orange.  I have nothing like that, but I'm sure I could find something to wear it with.  But then I loved the men's blue as well.  Both would look awesome on ME!  (Just kidding, probably not right now.  I'm like in between being chubby and being pregnant.  I hate this stage.)
VIA

Yesterday I asked my husband if there was any way I could still be an Olympic athlete.  He said no.  Its not like I want to, but sad to know there is no possibility. 

Side note: When watching Denmark, I joked "Hey that girl looks like me!"  (because I'm Danish) Then when reading the blog where I got the Netherlands pic he mentioned Denmark and how they all look alike.  So I'm not the only one who noticed!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)