Monday, October 15, 2012

Mirrors vs camera

I just don't understand how I can look fine when looking in a mirror but then look totally repulsive in a picture.  What kind of evil magic is at work here?  I smile for the camera, expecting to look like this:
This is a professional photo, I'm pretty sure it was altered.  But this is what I see in the mirror.
only to actually get a picture of me looking like this!
I mean, do I walk around with my face looking like that??? 
Please tell me I'm not the only one. . .

4 comments:

  1. SO not the only one. That happens to me all the time! I also have the added bonus of crazy bad red eye . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. steve took a picture of me the other day and i happened to be taking a sip of my drink. my nose was all scrunched up, my cheeks sunken, my eyebrows raised. is that really what i look like every time i take a sip?

    answer: yes.

    i am not drinking in public anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that happens to me all the time! I feel like I am always sinking my neck back and hunching over when pictures are taken of me...ugh. I guess I always walk around looking like a turtle.

    ReplyDelete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)