Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You threw off my groove!!

Thanksgiving break.  Long enough to change my sleep patterns, not long enough for me to get bored and look forward to a schedule again.  Long enough to throw off my blogging groove, not long enough for me to get all any of my laundry done.
I'm sorry, but you've thrown off the Emperor's groove.

Less than four weeks of work until Christmas break, but it feels like four days and four years at the same time.  Four days because I have a lot to do.  Four years because I'm so over working while pregnant.

Some times when you lose your groove the only thing to do is post something, anything (a picture of your favorite Disney movie, perhaps) just to get back in the habit. 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and am in love w/ this post! The Emperor's New Groove is one of my faves...seriously hilarious.

    I'm totally thrown off in terms of eating. It's scary how "it's Thanksgiving, I'll indulge" turns into "it's the holiday season, I'll treat myself" which turns into eating batches of cookies at the office every day.

    ReplyDelete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)