Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wanna watch the Bachelorette with me? Finale!!!

Can you believe it's finally here?  Aubrey and I are about to post the final bachelorette post.  So get ready for the most dramatic blog post of the summer. (Chris Harrison told me I could say that even if I really meant "boring")

Des says she wants to go home, and Chris H. (for Host or Harrison, you decide!) says he understands, but gently reminds her that according to her contract she has to stay.  They cut that part out.

Chris says how much she chooses to share with the remaining two men is up to her.  Actually it's up to ABC.  Nice try though. (Hint: Tell them everything now so it's not a surprise later!)

Chris explains to the remaining men that "Brooks is not with us."  The men aren't sure if he left or if he died. 

I'm pretty sure I want to skip over the Bachelor Nation weighing in.  I read twitter, I don't think they can say anything I haven't heard.  Skip.

Des breaks up with Drew and. . . what else is there?  Does she run away with Chris?

Des is glad she didn't walk away and give up on love.  Leaving the show is "giving up on love"?   Someone should tell Des how everyone else falls in love.

Des: All of the poems?  No!  (I feel the same way, Des.)

Des's father asks "Why should Desiree choose you?"
Chris: Why?  Because I'm the only guy left. . . and I write horrible poems.

Des was unsure that she wanted her brother there.   But that was a requirement for her being signed as the Bachelorette so she allowed it.

Des might be "listening" to her brother's advice, but she really looks like she wants to punch him in the face.

Chris H. says: It could be the greatest day of her life or it could be the worst.
One thing I love about Chris H is that he's never extreme.

And as I watch the proposal, I have to say that despite this being an incredibly boring season it has wrapped up and ended in a way that I find sincere and moving.

They always do.

And for the final time, here's Aubrey and what she has to say!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree on the sincere and moving part. Which is weird because the rest of the season was totally hokey, but whatevs. Time to get prepping for Juan Pablo's season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris h told me i could say that...fave part for sure! thanks for blogging this season with me. let's talk more collab when you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! It was so fun, and I know I would have given up long ago if not for this :)

      Delete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)