Friday, September 12, 2014

September: summer month or fall month???

Summer stuff and. . .
. . . fall stuff!!  On the same day!  (Last year)
When I first started blogging three years ago it seems like everyone was like "OMG FALL!!!"  And now people are all "Long live summah!"  and I'm saying this:

September.  It can be what you want it to be.

If you lurve summer, you can still enjoy summer activities, especially hiking and going to the park.  It's wonderful that it's cooled down enough to enjoy these things a little bit more.  I need 100 degrees to swim, so I don't think I'd be down with a trip to the pool, but if you don't mind 75 degree swims, go for it!

If you're a fall person like me (I am a summer person too!  But I'm so done after July 24th.  Summer is just soooo busy and I'm a relaxed kind of person) do your fall stuff!  Apples are especially wonderful in fall.  Make homemade apple sauce, maybe an apple pie.  Drive up the mountains to see the leaves change and wear boots on rainy days.  Oh, and of course, decorate your house with pumpkins!  I'm taking Olivia to the pumpkin patch next week just to pick out a few for the house.

So I just want to say it again, September can be what you want it to be!!!!

The end.

4 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season. I'm super excited for pumpkin everything, apple spice everything, the colors, and the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mee tooo!! But apparently they don't start selling pumpkins until Oct 1. I don't know what that is about :)

      Delete
  2. They have them in the grocery stores here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)