Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

So it's Mother's Day and I have spent the day with tears streaming down my face.  As well as snot.  Not because I'm crying, but because I seem to be suffering from the worst allergies of all time.  I'm pretty sure it's not a cold because it just feels different, ya know?  I'm a loooong time allergy sufferer so I know the feelings very well.

But I am sad about a couple things.  1. Not getting to taste the special dinner Adam made me (I'll still eat it, but I can't taste much when I'm so stuffed up)  2. We didn't go to church (Olivia is sick too and so it was a domino effect) which means we didn't dress up which means no Mother's Day picture!  I have one from every year since Olivia was a baby.  I guess we'll just need to take one next week.  I hope I remember!! 

Not the best picture, but new motherhood was really hard on me :)
 
 
Not the best pictures, but such a fun reminder of my sweet babes.

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl, the allergies have been KILLER this year! What is the deal? I don't have them but Eric suffers majorly from them :( I'm sorry, I hope it clears up for you asap!
    And we didn't get a picture either. Eric worked and Mia puked all day.... super fun! We'll have to get a picture next week, too. (I wouldn't have thought of that so thanks for the idea!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puking babies just break my heart!! I hope baby Mia is feeling better soon!!

      Delete
  2. Mother's Day photos--what a great tradition! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm surprised that I've kept it up for three years so far ;)

      Delete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)