Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Unfortunate pictures from middle school

Yesterday, my blogging friend Jennie posted a picture to instagram of herself in middle school and herself now.  It's always fun to see unfortunate pictures from people's youth compared to how beautiful they turned out as an adult.  I told her I put the bad middle school pictures in my wedding video for that very purpose and she wanted to see it. 

So here they are!  (These are not ALL the pictures from my wedding video, but ain't nobody got time for that!)
Me and Jessica.  Jessica actually looks really cute in this picture!  I on the other hand. . . well no wonder boys didn't want to dance with me.

Jessica and Missy look freaking gorg in this picture, but dang those bangs were rough on me.

Yep it's just the bangs again.  And not Missy's best picture either.  Sorry Miss.
And some good pictures for comparison!
Missy and I at her wedding, so you know how beautiful she turned out.
And me on my 18th birthday.  With bangs.  So I guess they weren't always the devil.

4 comments:

  1. When I saw the title of your post today, I couldn't click it on my blog fast enough! I just HAD to see these middle school pictures :) You're gorgeous, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha. This is so great. When I visit my parents next, I'm going to have to go through their old pictures of me and find the worst ones. The one I posted on my Insta yesterday is by far the worst of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)