Aubrey, Carrie, Jacquelyn and I team up to bring you the 5 Little Confessions link up! You can confess anything your little heart desires. And link up!
When the first of the month is a Wednesday, Five Little Confessions seems to come around even quicker than usual! This month I decided to tell you all about my clothing and shopping habits!
1. I wear a size 12 pants. My ideal size is an 8. I feel really good about being an 8. I've lost more weight and my 12s are a little loose, so I'm happy about that!
2. I buy all my jeans from the thrift store. Especially since I want to keep losing weight, spending a lot on jeans doesn't make sense. It's nice to know that I don't have to pay more than $8 a pair (that's how much all jeans are at Savers)
3. I pretty much refuse to shop at WalMart. I've never cared for their stores and then when Elizabeth Ivie told her story here, I just decided to stop shopping there. But I do go about once a year to shop the Bella Bird selection, since I feel in some way that I'm supporting local designers, even if it is via WM.
4. I often want to take outfit pictures for my blog, but I'm worried that Adam doesn't like taking them for me.
5. I only have a certain number of hangers (although I don't know what that number is, I've never counted them) and when I get a new shirt I have to give one away so that I have a hanger for it. It's my little system to not get overwhelmed with clothes I don't love.