My kids just LOVE their vegetables. They hate watching TV and both learned sign language at 8 months. NOT.
Being a mom is hard and it's even harder when we think everyone else is perfect. So I wanted to do my five little confessions about my parenting.
1. I think ignoring my children occasionally helps foster their independence and creativity. When I'm around they don't play as well, they climb on me and they whine. When I'm ignoring them (maybe doing laundry, maybe playing a game on the iPad) they interact well, they make up their own songs and they play independently!
|Playing together, making a mess, while I ignore them to make dinner. Don't worry, I kept them away from the cleaners.|
2. Today I bought Olivia bubble gum even though I knew she would swallow it.
3. We have watched Frozen every day for a week.
4. I have a favorite child. It's just not the same one every day ;)
5. I know I need to put lotion on my babies but I worry that they will be cold if I do it before bed and I never remember to do it in the morning. So dry skin all around (because when do I have time for that? I get less than five minutes for a shower!)
I know there are worse things I do, but I can't remember right now and I haven't been writing them down all month like I should have!! So I'm going to commit to next months theme right now so I can start jotting down ideas when I have them. Next month I'm going to confess to you about my make up and beauty routine. Or lack there of. . .
I hope you wrote your confessions to link up!!!