Friday, November 8, 2013

30x30 Day 1-6

I started the challenge a little before November so that when we were moving I could take a day or two off and just wear work clothes.  Also, we're driving to CA for Thanksgiving and I'll probably want to wear something comfy in the car.

Day 1
October 28
I decided to do this challenge on Oct 27, so I started wearing my items the very next day.  I didn't have them all picked out, but I knew I wanted to include these items.  I only wear earrings for pictures, Axel is at that super fun age where he likes to rip dangling earrings right out of my ear.

Day 2
October 29
I do not like my hair cut (I wanted a pixie and the hair dresser told me no and gave me the worst mom hair of all time) but it's growing out now and I really liked my hair on this day.

Day 3
October 30
I'm trying to learn the ways of not washing my hair every day, so don't mind the braid in both my pictures :) This shirt is actually a pajama shirt from WalMart but I love the length and the sleeves and the price so I got it. 

Day 4
October 31
We went trick-or-treating at Adam's work after morning nap time and I wore this so that if pressed I could just say I was a Barbie (you know, because of the pink)


Day 5
November 1
I started my healthy eating/5k training today and it feels really good!  This is right before I went for my run. 

Day 6
November 3
We got the keys to our house on Saturday so we did some moving and carpet cleaning and I just wore  jeans and a sweat shirt.  So day 6 skipped a head to November 3rd.  We went to church, otherwise I don't know if I would have gotten dressed this day either!

Check out the other lovely ladies participating in the challenge!

22 comments:

  1. I absolutely love you in pink! I am a newbie runner too. Good luck on your training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've done a 5k before in my single years, but after having two kids and not much exercise (shame on me, I know!) getting back into it has be ROUGH, to say the least.

      Delete
  2. I love your boots! And pajama top as a regular top? Pure genius! Love your looks and good luck with the running. I'm done for the season, it's just too cold in Indiana to run from November - March.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's very cold in Utah too, but maybe I just think that because I'm from CA! I run at 3pm, the least cold part of the day usually. Or I go to the gym and run on the treadmill.

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I like your hair!! ;) Day 2 and Day 4 are my favorites! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's taking some time, but it's not so bad now that its grown out a little :)

      Delete
  4. Love day 1! I also get pajama shirts as regular shirts all the time! They are usually extra long so it works for my tall body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super short, but I must have a long torso because it is hard to find shirts long enough.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Day 4! That is such a cute outfit on you, I love everything about it. I also love Day 6! I think your hair is cute, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's getting better as it grows out :)

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks good!! And I do braids if I don't wash my hair either haha!! I love your "Barbie" costume and I would never have known it was a pj shirt!! You did great and I really like day 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm Barbie every year for Halloween. So easy!

      Delete
  7. Cute! I really like day 1 and day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so proud of you for not washing your hair:) Also, it's so much more fun seeing your outfits this time since I actually know you know you this time around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how long I can keep it up! I love my hair washed, but I'm hooked on that extra time I have by not washing every day.

      Delete
  9. These are all really cute! Sucks that she didn't let you get a pixie!
    Reminds me of one time I was getting a mani with my sister and the nail lady didn't like the color polish my sister picked out (it was dark red). She said "Um are you sure, this one is pretty ugly..." and gave her orange!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Day 5 is super cute and cozy!!! =) Good luck with your training!!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Moving has kind of messed that up for me, so hopefully I don't die!

      Delete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)