Friday, July 5, 2013

June and July Goals

Even with posting five days a week lately, I still have way too many blog posts building up in my drafts folder!  I'm alone all day long with two kids, so all of my thoughts have to go somewhere.  So killing two birds today by posting about my goals for June and July.

June:
I started keeping record of all my workouts.  I only missed two days, until the 18th of June and that's when I just stopped.  I had packing to do for our trip to CA and then I was in CA, sooooooo I got too busy enjoying my time there :)

But now that we're home again I plan to start up again.  Maybe not every day, but at least three days a week!

July:
So we're in vegetarian month now!  Because I spent the last week in June at my family's house I was pretty much a vegetarian then too (except when Adam brought me his leftover wings after golfing.  I LOVE wings).  So I didn't think it would be a big deal to cheat on July first, since we were driving home.  But since then I've been perfect.  I'm writing this on July 3rd so I'm a little worried about tomorrow, the number one day for burgers in America, but I'm sure there will be a salad somewhere for me to enjoy.  :)  I already have two weeks of vegetarian dinners planned, but if you have any you love please leave me the recipe or link in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. good luck being vegetarian!! I couldn't!! i love meat too much hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love meat too, but I can do anything for a month :)

      Delete
  2. I totally failed on the exercise thing too. I decided if I'm getting less than 5 hours of sleep I should probably sleep instead of workout. Basically I jut need to sleep more. I never was a big meat eater until I went semi paleo a few years ago. Now I can't live without meat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out my friend's blog. She's a vegetarian--but not a "try to find meat replacement" type of vegetarian. She has a lot of great recipes on her blog :) Oh! It's http://laceetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, awesome. I love that because I'm not big on using tofu or other meat replacements either!

      Delete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)