Friday, October 11, 2013

And now, for your enjoyment. . .

Here I go, off to babysit three extra kids!  Five kids, two are mine, two are babies.  (one baby is mine, the other is my nephew) The truth is, I want five kids.  But I don't want them all at once.  You add one at a time and learn to balance them as they come.

My husband's high school girl friend is having triplets.  Blessings on her, I could not do it.  Well, I would do if I had to, obvi.  No hate comments please. :) 

And so, because I don't know how much I'll be getting to my computer, I have scheduled out the week with some of my favorite oldies.  Posts from my past blog lives because I have had one too many blogs in my lifetime.  This is it, this is the last blog.  I PROMISE. 

And now, for your enjoyment, I bring you a week of vintage posts.  Thank you.
Baby Blogger

2 comments:

  1. She's having triplets???? Ahhhh!!! That's a whole lotta babies at once! I'm looking forward to the vintage posts...that's a great idea! The old ones are sometimes the best ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking a couple posts from my old blogs. The stories are good, but the writing is. . . just okay :)

      Delete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)