Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vintage Post: Maybe the best gift

A year and a half ago I posted this on my design blog (that is no longer).  It really was one of the coolest gifts I ever received from my students. 

April 17, 2012
Yesterday at the end of my interior design class, two of my students presented me with a special portfolio page.  I have been teaching my students how to make professional portfolio pages for five years and so its a huge representation of who I am.  To have them make me my own portfolio page to keep was so awesome!  No one has ever done that for me before!


And it was a picture of Architect Barbie!  I didn't even know they made one of those.  To say this is really special feels like a big understatement!!

And on the back of every portfolio page is a description, so here is what they wrote for this one:

 There are no words.

4 comments:

  1. That's who you can be this year for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just need to borrow some blue prints. . . :)

      Delete
  2. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. olife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift subscription for expectant parents Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete

I like to respond to comments here on my blog, so check back if you want to hear from me :)